Monday, May 9, 2011

Paris

Took the first airplane ride of the trip and flew in from St Pete. Stayed at a hostel for a week and then stayed with a Portuguese guy named Paulo in his swank flat in Montmartre. He has an encyclopedic knowledge of film and is obsessed with South Park, one of the show's animators surfed with him. Absolutely great guy.

 2 months later I was back in Paris before flying to NYC and stayed with a Cyril, who loves Resident Evil, Polish Wodka and his girlfriend (whose sister Josh Kendagor and I hosted at the hoosier mansion years ago.)


Paris is the first European city I've been to. I was starstruck.
 Lots of pictures of typography, signage and buildings. 

I'm just going to throw down the photos. Maybe a narrative will come someday.

I was in Paris for about 2 weeks total. There are a lot of photos.



















 Catacombs














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment